How to Register
1. Create User Account (User Profile)
- Before registering with NTI please read carefully the DEY Terms and Conditions.
- Open the registration page by pressing the “Register” button at the top right corner, please select your registration type according to your faculty and your specialization.
- Fill in the registration form and press “Register” button to create your account and start the confirmation page.
- The “Confirmation Page” displays your registration data that we received, to update your data press “edit”, if your data is correct then press “Confirm” to continue to the “Document Upload” page.
- The “Document Upload” page allows you to upload your “National ID” scanned file and your “graduation certificate” scanned file. (this is optional step and these documents can be uploaded later), After uploading your documents press “apply for modules” button to go to the DEY Modules Categories page.
- The “DEY Modules Categories” page displays all the categories offered by the Initiative, select the desired category name from the list to show the diagram exploring its modules.
- Each module is represented as a colored box on the diagram, by moving the mouse over the module name a short menu will pop up; for more details about the module press “Details” and to register for this module press “Apply”.
- When pressing apply please remember to download the pledge file to fill it, scan the file and upload it to your profile.
2. Apply for Module/s
- Before applying for a module please sign in to your account; press “sign in” and enter your email and your national id number.
- Go to “My Modules” section and press “apply for modules” (max number for modules registrations is 5).
- Select the required module and press “apply”.
3. Using profile page to upload files
- To open the profile page; please go to the sign in page and enter your email and your national id number and press “sign in”.
- The profile page contains some of your personal data, the modules you applied for, your interviews dates and times, your uploaded files, and any previous history with NTI.
- In the “My Modules” section you can “apply for new modules” and you an “download the Pledge”.
- In the “My Uploaded Documents” section you can “upload or replace the national ID file”, “upload or replace the Certificate” and “upload or replace the pledge file”.